Our made-to-measure insulation blankets
Discover our range of products: semi-standard, made-to-measure flat, made-to-measure shaped and specific.
A complementary range for all your needs
Improve the performance of your networks
Our thermal insulation blankets insulate your networks to limit energy loss.
When your vapours, thermal and/or organic fluids pass through a valve, the temperature changes. With our insulating blankets, you can keep your network at the same temperature as the valves.
The insulating mattress also reduces condensation on the measuring equipment. The ultimate aim of this insulation is above all to improve the performance of your networks by maintaining heat, fluidity and a constant load level.
Ensure the safety of your staff
Installing our insulating mattresses ensures the safety of your staff. Flexible, removable insulation mattresses make maintenance easier, thanks to rapid assembly. Our quality raw materials ensure excellent resistance to heat, cold, sun, water and chemical aggression, protecting staff from the risk of burns.
Optimise maintenance activities
The insulation mattresses are flexible and can be dismantled, optimising maintenance activities. Unlike traditional box lagging, a single person can dismantle and reassemble the insulation blanket in a matter of seconds, without tools.
Insulating your fittings, such as taps, valves, filters and flanges, can help you make substantial energy savings. Our insulation blankets are designed to insulate your steam, hot water, thermal oil and organic fluid networks between 20 and 1000°C. Valves have a much larger surface area than a pipe of the same diameter. By insulating them, you can save up to €540 on average on a single valve (over a year’s operation). We offer you an alternative to traditional insulation using aluminium cans.
Reduce your CO2 emissions
Insulation blankets offer a clean and practical solution for insulation, as they do not produce waste during frequent assembly and disassembly. What’s more, their installation reduces the carbon footprint and helps to preserve the environment.
Keep your networks frost-free
When fluids freeze in your networks, your valves and fittings swell and can break under pressure.
Comparative table of our product ranges
Turnkey project management
We can help you with turnkey projects, right through to the preparation of the CEE file.
Drawing up plans
by our Research Department
in our manufacturing workshop
throughout the country
Our technicians come to you
On-site technical costing
Customised design department
Drawing up plans
Our manufacturing workshop
All our insulating mattresses are made to measure in our workshops in Normandy (100% French):
• Cutting workshop
• Sewing workshop
• Upholstery workshop
• Order preparation workshop
As your order passes through the hands of our different teams, it follows a beautiful path of evolution.
In order to control its entire production chain, Calomatech does not use any sub-contractors.
Transport and installation
All our technicians are trained in-house and experienced in installing our insulation blankets.
What’s more, our teams have the appropriate authorisations for your work:
• N1 + N2 certification
• Working at height + harness
• CACES – Aerial work platforms
• Working at height + harness
Find out more about the contexts in which we operate, what our teams do and the results they achieve.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
The CALOMATECH service
Thoroughness and advice
Calomatech’s insulating mattress manufacturing business addresses a number of issues: providing energy-saving solutions and protecting personnel.
Our team uses its general expertise to measure, cost, plan and ensure the smooth running of on-site operations. With multidisciplinary expertise in the manufacture of insulating mattresses, in marketing and in the management of CEE files, we want to provide you with a complete offer. We recommend placing insulation blankets in areas with high heat loss.
As a customer, you benefit from both the flexibility and responsiveness of an SME. For all our customers, whether in industry, local authorities or the tertiary sector, we guarantee to handle your projects with the best possible quality of service.
The Calomatech service
a single point of contact
You benefit from a single point of contact for each new project. We don’t use any subcontractors, so that we retain total control of the process, from A to Z.
We carry out on-site quotations and the entire process is managed in our workshops based in Normandy: from the choice of materials used to the design of the made-to-measure blanket.
Our sales staff are mobile throughout France. They will be happy to meet you at your offices.
At your request, our technicians can carry out the installation on site or accompany you through the process in complete safety.
CEE PREMIUM FILE
Our industrial valve insulation products are eligible. We’ll carry out simulations and draw up the CEE (Energy Savings Contracts) file for you.
We monitor our products and make sure we find the right solution for your needs, so that you are fully satisfied with our service.
Let’s optimise your energy consumption.
Frequently asked questions
What is an insulating blanket?
The insulation blanket is therefore a flexible thermal insulation solution.
The benefits of insulating blankets
- Quick to fit: Made to the dimensions and profile of the room, the insulation blanket can be fitted in a matter of seconds.
- Easy to dismantle: Likewise, it can be dismantled in a fraction of a second, so you can improve your valve maintenance times.
- Clean: The insulation blanket does not give off dust or bits of flying insulation wool when it is dismantled.
- Lightweight: As it is made from wool and fabric, it can be easily handled by one person.
- The thickness of the thermal insulation: Its flexibility makes it easier to slide the mat between a wall and a single point where the spacing is small. This means you can isolate a larger number of points.
What parts should be fitted with an insulating blanket?
How do I choose an insulating mattress?
The selection of an insulating mattress is based on various characteristics of use.
- Usage requirements (energy savings / anti-bulging solution)
- The environment The location where the insulation mat is positioned plays a major role in the selection of materials to be used. Indoors, in technical rooms, aggressive cleaning products can damage the standard fabrics of the insulation blanket. That’s why we can help you identify the right solutions. (On the other hand, for outdoor environments, fabrics that are resistant to bad weather and UV rays are recommended.
- Le type de fluide : Le caractère du fluide (Vapeur, eau chaude, eau surchauffée et / ou fluide organique) fait varier l’épaisseur de l’isolant du matelas isolant.
- Temperature: The temperature of the fluid is also a determining factor in the thermal insulation of an insulation blanket. The temperature will make a pre-selection of the insulation to be used, but the technical characteristics and maximum temperature of use of the fabric must also be taken into account.